Revenge of the Fifth!
Today is another day that Star Wars fans celebrate, but this one is in honor of the dark side! Here’s a fun Star Wars cookie recipe for the Star Wars fans in your house, courtesy of Disney Family!
What You’ll Need
- Pre-made sugar cookie dough
- Red, black, white cookie icing
- Bowl, medium
- Rolling pin
- Cookie sheet
Cutting and baking should be done by an adult.
How To Make It
- Put the sugar cookie dough in the freezer for at least 1-2 hours before you’re ready to make the cookies. This will get the dough nice and cold and will make it easier to roll out later.
- Prep a cutting board with some flour; this will help the dough from sticking. Take the dough out of the freezer and set a side in a bowl. Put flour on your hands to help the dough from sticking to your fingers.
- Put the dough on the cutting board and start to roll it out with a rolling pin. Try and roll it out so the dough is about 1/4 of an inch thick.
- Using a knife cut oval, lighsaber like shapes out of the dough. Just remember that pre-made cookie dough usually expands quite a bit so try and make them a bit on the thinner side.
- Place the lightsaber cookies on a cookie sheet and bake according to the package directions.
- When they’re done baking, set them aside to cool.
- In the meantime, heat the cookie icing according to the package directions.
- Once the cookies are cooled and the icing is heated, start to draw on your lightsabers (as shown in the main image).
- For the lightsaber buttons, you can use white cookie icing or you can add food coloring to the icing and make it grey before you draw the buttons on..
- Disneyland Adds a No Profanity Towards CM’s Rule Ahead of Reopening - April 18, 2021
- Kristen Wiig and Annie Mumolo Reunite on Disney Movie About Cinderella’s Stepsisters - April 17, 2021
- New Halloween Pre-order from Loungefly - April 15, 2021