Try the gray stuff its delicious! Well if you have not tried the gray stuff, and you have wanted to now you can make your own gray stuff and try it in the comfort of your very own home! Enjoy it as a dip for cookies (yummy), top cupcakes, or just eat it on its own. Here is your recipe and instructions.
- 1 – 3.4 oz vanilla pudding mix
- 1 – 1/2 cups milk
- 15 Oreo Cookies
- 8 oz cool whip
- 2 tbsp chocolate pudding mix
In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Whisk well and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Place Oreos in a food processor and blend until they become crumbs.
- Mix the crushed Oreos in with the pudding mixture and mix well.
- Fold in Cool Whip and chocolate pudding mix until well combined and refrigerate for one hour before serving.
- When ready to serve, place “grey stuff” in a piping bag and add a dollop to the middle and then pipe a spiral around it. Top with sprinkles.
- Scare Up Some Halloween Fun with the Mars Wrigley TREAT TOWN App – Now Featuring The Haunted Mansion - October 23, 2020
- Disney Cruise Line Announces Itineraries and Home Ports for Fall 2021 - October 23, 2020
- More Shopping, More Dining! Coming Soon: Downtown Disney District at Disneyland Resort Extends to Buena Vista Street - October 23, 2020