Try the gray stuff its delicious! Well if you have not tried the gray stuff, and you have wanted to now you can make your own gray stuff and try it in the comfort of your very own home! Enjoy it as a dip for cookies (yummy), top cupcakes, or just eat it on its own. Here is your recipe and instructions.
- 1 – 3.4 oz vanilla pudding mix
- 1 – 1/2 cups milk
- 15 Oreo Cookies
- 8 oz cool whip
- 2 tbsp chocolate pudding mix
In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Whisk well and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Place Oreos in a food processor and blend until they become crumbs.
- Mix the crushed Oreos in with the pudding mixture and mix well.
- Fold in Cool Whip and chocolate pudding mix until well combined and refrigerate for one hour before serving.
- When ready to serve, place “grey stuff” in a piping bag and add a dollop to the middle and then pipe a spiral around it. Top with sprinkles.
- Universal Orlando Resort Salutes Military Members and Their Families with First-Ever Military Freedom Pass, Offering Theme Park Thrills All Year Long With No Blockout Dates - January 27, 2021
- Check Out These Fresh Details for the Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival, Blossoming March 3 with Family Fun - January 26, 2021
- With Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park Set to Reopen, Disney Water Park Tickets Are Now Available! - January 26, 2021