From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Jennifer Fickley-Baker
The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival will return to the park March 4, and with it, eye-catching floral displays, photo-worthy topiaries and much more.
The festival will also feature exclusive Annual Passholder offerings you won’t want to miss, including:
- Passholder-Exclusive Magnets – Passholders can receive two new complimentary magnets at this year’s festival. The “Donald Duck with Spike the Bee” magnet will be available March 4-April 19, while “Orange Bird” will make his magnet debut April 20-June 1. Both magnets will be available at Mouse Gear.
- Passholder-Exclusive Merchandise – Be on the lookout for Passholder-exclusives, including tees and pins. Also check out the new Orange Bird and Donald and Spike collections. Passholders can also take advantage of their 20% discount on merchandise.
- Discounted Garden Rocks Concert Series Packages – The America Gardens Theatre will play host to performances by fan-favorite bands and musicians – including 20 new artists this year! Passholders can get a 10% discount on dining packages, which is the most seamless way to experience the concert series.
- Discounted Tours – Delightful tours can be unearthed throughout the festival. Passholders get a 15% discount on the Behind the Seeds and Garden of World tours.
This year, Outdoor Kitchens will feature the season’s freshest flavors. Returning favorites include Flavor Full Kitchen, sponsored by AdventHealth; Trowel & Trellis, where all of the dishes are plant-based creations; and the favorite Orange Bird Sipper! New for this year, a Spike the Bee Sipper (inspired by the Disney character who first appeared in Disney short films in the 1940s) will also be available at The Honey Bee-stro and will contain the popular Honey-Peach Freeze. Both specialty sippers will be available while supplies last.
Spike the Bee will also be hiding among his favorite flowers throughout World Showcase as a part of Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration Scavenger Hunt. Maps can be purchased at Mouse Gear, World Traveler and select Festival Markets. Don’t forget Passholders can use their 20% merchandise discount.
One Donald Duck magnet and one Orange Bird magnet per Passholder. Available while supplies last. Must visit Mouse Gear and must present your valid annual pass and photo ID to receive the magnets. Not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged magnets.
- Cover Reveal for ‘The Haunted Mansion: Storm & Shade’ by Claudia Gray! - February 3, 2023
- New CreativeSoul Dolls Inspired by Disney Princesses Now Available - February 3, 2023
- Universal Orlando Resort Launches Epic Ticket Offer That Gives Guests Five Days Of Access To The Destination’s Award-Winning Theme Parks For The Price Of Three - February 2, 2023