Today is National Winnie the Pooh Day! This national holiday commemorates the birthday of the creator of Winnie the Pooh, A.A. Milne, who was born on Jan. 18, 1882. I went looking for something fun to post for the occasion and came across this. 20 relatable Pooh quotes! Here you go!
1. Piglet: “How do you spell ‘love’?”
Pooh: “You don’t spell it…you feel it.
2. “You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
3. “Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there someday.”
4. “Some people care too much. I think it’s called love.”
5. “Love is taking a few steps backward, maybe even more…to give way to the happiness of the person you love.”
6. “If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.”
7. “I always get to where I’m going by walking away from where I have been.”
8. “The things that make me different are the things that make me.”
9. “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.”
I hope some of these brought a smile to your face! Happy Winnie the Pooh Day everyone!
List from IBT!
- New Nightmare Before Christmas Decor from Home Depot! - August 3, 2020
- New LED Minnie Witch Ears for Halloween on shopDisney! - August 3, 2020
- GEEKI TIKIS STAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN MANDO MUG | CERAMIC TIKI CUP - August 2, 2020