20 Quotes In Honor Of National Winnie The Pooh Day 2020
Today is National Winnie the Pooh Day! This national holiday commemorates the birthday of the creator of Winnie the Pooh, A.A. Milne, who was born on Jan. 18, 1882. I went looking for something fun to post for the occasion and came across this. 20 relatable Pooh quotes! Here you go!
1. Piglet: “How do you spell ‘love’?”
Pooh: “You don’t spell it…you feel it.
2. “You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
3. “Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there someday.”
4. “Some people care too much. I think it’s called love.”
5. “Love is taking a few steps backward, maybe even more…to give way to the happiness of the person you love.”
6. “If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.”
7. “I always get to where I’m going by walking away from where I have been.”
8. “The things that make me different are the things that make me.”
9. “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.”
10. “A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.”
11. “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.”
12. “If you live to be a hundred, I hope I live to be a hundred minus one day so that I never have to live a day without you.”
13. “There’s no difference between falling a thousand feet to the jagged rocks below and tumbling out of bed.”
14. “We didn’t realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.”
15. “Doing nothing often leads to the very best of something.”
16. “A hug is always the right size.”
17. “A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.”
18. “Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So, today is my new favorite day.”
19. “How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”
20. “I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time.”
I hope some of these brought a smile to your face! Happy Winnie the Pooh Day everyone!
List from IBT!
- “Incredible” Amenities Coming to Cotino, a Storyliving by Disney Community - March 24, 2023
- ‘DESCENDANTS: THE RISE OF RED’ (FORMERLY KNOWN AS ‘THE POCKETWATCH’) ADDS PAOLO MONTALBANTO THE CAST OF THE DISNEY+ ORIGINAL MOVIE - March 22, 2023
- NEW DISNEY+ ORIGINAL DOCUSERIES “ED SHEERAN: THE SUM OF IT ALL” PREMIERING MAY 3 - March 20, 2023