From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Jacqueline Logan
When visiting Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon, ice cream is always a good idea! And with beautiful vacation weather all year round, it’s almost never too cold to enjoy everyone’s favorite summer treat. Keep reading to learn about five of our must-try ice cream sundaes and then head over to Happy Landings Ice Cream to try them for yourself.
1. Blue Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sundae
Edible cookie dough is super popular at Walt Disney World! If you love the edible cookie dough desserts from Cookie Dough and Everything Sweet at Disney Springs, make sure to try the Blue Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sundae at Typhoon Lagoon.
2. Sand Pail Sundae
Perhaps one of the most #Instagramable Disney desserts, the Sand Pail Sundae tastes just as good as it looks. Served in an adorable sand pail with a souvenir shovel, the Sand Pail Sundae features vanilla soft serve ice cream, waffle cone chips, sandwich cookie pieces, hot fudge, whipped cream, Mickey sprinkles and a cherry.
3. Kiwi Strawberry Cookie Dough Ice Cream Sundae
The Kiwi Strawberry Cookie Dough Ice Cream Sundae is another delicious must-try menu item at Typhoon Lagoon. With fruity tropical flavors, this sundae tastes like paradise.
4. Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae
This one is for all the chocolate lovers! The Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae features a fudge brownie, hot fudge sauce, vanilla soft serve ice cream, chocolate sprinkles, whipped cream and, of course, a cherry on top.
5. Pineapple Cookie Dough Ice Cream Sundae
The Pineapple Cookie Dough Sundae is a fun new take on the classic Dole Whip Pineapple flavors. Served with vanilla soft serve ice cream, pineapple cookie dough, whipped cream and a cherry, this refreshing Disney dessert is available at Happy Landings Ice Cream.
Planning a trip to Walt Disney World Resort? Make sure to add the Disney Water Parks to your travel itinerary and check out the upgraded 4-Park Magic Ticket. The upgraded 4-Park Magic Ticket includes one admission to either Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon or Disney’s Blizzard Beach, plus one admission to the new NBA Experience at Disney Springs.
- Universal Orlando Resort Launches Limited-Time Offer: Save 40% on a 4-Day, 4-Night Hotel and Ticket Vacation Package - February 25, 2021
- Foodie Guide to 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival Opening Mar. 3 - February 25, 2021
- A Touch of Disney: New, Limited-Capacity Ticketed Experience Coming to Disney California Adventure Park Beginning March 18 - February 24, 2021