From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Anthony Armenia
In celebration of the film release of Disney’s “Frozen 2,” we are giving you an up-close look at the beautiful dresses inspired by this epic new adventure, which Anna and Elsa will be wearing as they visit Disney Parks.
Anna and Elsa can be seen sporting their new royal attire as they set out on a journey around the world. You can meet them at Royal Sommerhus at Epcot and as part of Anna & Elsa’s Royal Welcome at Disney California Adventure Park when they head west. The sisters will also be traveling to Frozen Fantasy Gardens Village at Hong Kong Disneyland.
Disney’s “Frozen 2” is now playing in theaters!
When Frozen Celebration begins at Disneyland Paris next year, Anna and Elsa will also be attending in their “Frozen 2” attire.
Also, available first at Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, Disneyland Paris and Shanghai Disney Resort, kids can get in on the action with new dresses inspired by these royal looks exclusively available at Disney Parks through Nov. 30 along with an abundance of other “Frozen 2” merchandise. Stay tuned as these new dresses will soon be available at Disney Stores and online at shopDisney.com on Nov. 30!
Get the latest “Frozen 2” merchandise at the following locations:
- Disneyland Resort: Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and Disney Showcase in Disneyland park, Off the Page in Disney California Adventure park and World of Disney in the Downtown Disney District
- Walt Disney World Resort: Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in Magic Kingdom Park, Disney Springs and Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Emporium and Sir Mickey’s at Magic Kingdom Park, Mickey’s of Hollywood at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, The Fjording in Epcot and World of Disney in Disney Springs
- Disneyland Paris: World of Disney in Disney Village, Emporium and La Chaumière des Sept Nains at Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Store at Walt Disney Studios Park
- Shanghai Disney Resort: World of Disney in Disneytown and Avenue M Arcade, Be Our Guest Boutique, Tinker Bell Gifts and Mickey & Minnie’s Mercantile at Shanghai Disneyland
For those of you visiting Walt Disney World Resort, check out the foodie guide for tasty treats and sips inspired by the new film!
Headed overseas to Shanghai Disneyland? You’re in luck! Songs from “Frozen 2” will be incorporated into the “Frozen: A Sing-Along Celebration” show. What’s more, Anna and Elsa will appear in their new dresses while they perform, reflecting their continued adventures in the new film.
After you’ve seen the film, you’ll also be able to relive some of your favorite moments when you visit select Disney Parks and catch the sneak peek at scenes from “Frozen 2.”
A special look at moments from the film is presented daily in the Hyperion Theater at Disney California Adventure park, for those seeing “Frozen – Live at the Hyperion!” A sneak peek of the film is also being shown as part of the Walt Disney Presents attraction at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Whether you’re at the park or at home, you can enjoy tunes from the new movie with the “Frozen 2” Official Playlist, a special Apple Musicplaylist within the Play Disney Parks app!
Why was Elsa born with magical powers? The answer is calling her and threatening her kingdom. Together with Anna, Kristoff, Olaf and Sven, she’ll set out on a dangerous but remarkable journey. In “Frozen,” Elsa feared her powers were too much for the world. In “Frozen 2,” she must hope they are enough. Walt Disney Animation Studios’ “Frozen 2” is now open!
- Download New Digital Wallpapers Featuring Fan Favorites from Taste of EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival - April 12, 2021
- #DisneyMagicMoments: Cooking Up the Magic – Celebrate National Grilled Cheese Day with Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese Sandwich - April 12, 2021
- Helpful Tips for Disney Trips While Pregnant! - April 11, 2021