From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Kelsey Noland
We’re packing up the pumpkins and putting out the holiday trees at Disney Springs! While fall is still my favorite season, I can already feel the contagious holiday magic that makes Walt Disney World Resort even more magical this time of year. Speaking of magic, have you seen the World of Disney store lately? The holiday merchandise has arrived and it’s sure to add some winter to your wonderland. I’m absolutely obsessed with the Yuletide Farmhouse collection featuring buffalo plaid and the Fab Five in their adorable holiday outerwear. Other cute finds? This cute-as-button snowman light-up tumbler and this year’s holiday ears featuring candy cane and gingerbread designs.
I’ve been so good this year and have already bought a few presents for friends and family (which is easy to do when all this incredible shopping is right outside your office!) There are always a few folks on my list that are hard to shop for but luckily the Disney Springs Gift Guide just launched and is brimming with gift ideas.
This year’s guide is featured on DisneySprings.com and has a new look and feel making navigating and finding that perfect gift that much easier. Gift ideas are sorted into 9 categories including classics like “For Him” and “For the Kids” plus some fun ones like “For the Very Merry” and “For the Disney Fan.” I know I’ll be browsing the “Four Legged Friends” category for my little Dachshund. Of course, this collection of items isn’t everything you can find at Disney Springs but it’s the perfect representation of the variety of gifts you can find on property—you can truly shop for everyone on your list!
While you’re out shopping don’t forget to visit the Disney Springs Christmas Tree Trail for your own dose of holiday magic opening this Friday, November 8. Filled with falling snow, holiday music, holly jolly treats, and amazing photo ops—this has become one of my favorite new holiday traditions at Walt Disney World Resort. Keep an eye out for our new tree designs including “Aladdin” and “The Lion King” and themed beverages and entertainment from the new Disney+ film, “Noelle,” including a DJ Dance Party from 7-11 p.m. daily. There’s also festive fun for the little ones:
- Make your list and visit with Santa Claus November 8-December 24 inside the Christmas Tree Trail open daily from 11 a.m.-11 p.m. (Pro tip: Take advantage of the mobile check-in experience so you can shop and explore while you wait.)
- Your favorite seasonal scavenger hunt Stitch’s Holiday Gift Hunt returns this year featuring 12 spots to do super sleuthing with the kids. Don’t forget to show your completed map to a Cast Member at a participating location for a festive surprise.
- Get creative during our holiday kids activity happening daily near EARL OF SANDWICH November 8-January 5, 2020 from 3-7 p.m.
Be sure to follow us on social media @DisneySprings this holiday season as we continue to highlight new merchandise arrivals (including upcoming Black Friday deals and releases) and delicious holiday treats and eats throughout the season. Happy Holidays!
- For Cast, By Cast – New Face Coverings Roll Out Across Domestic Disney Parks - August 14, 2020
- “Magic of Disney’s Animal Kingdom” Set to Premiere September 25 on Disney+ - August 13, 2020
- Spooktacular New Disney Parks Halloween-Themed Merchandise Coming to Disney Parks and shopDisney.com - August 12, 2020