Also available today is the debut of the end-credit version of “Into the Unknown” song and lyric video performed by Grammy®-nominated artist Panic! At the Disco. The “Frozen 2” soundtrack, set for release from Walt Disney Records on Nov. 15, 2019, is now available for digital pre-order, pre-save at Spotify and pre-add at Apple Music (https://disneymusic.co/Frozen2).
U.S. Release Date: Nov. 22, 2019
Voice cast: Kristen Bell, Idina Menzel, Josh Gad, Jonathan Groff, Sterling K. Brown, Evan Rachel Wood, Alfred Molina, Martha Plimpton, Jason Ritter, Rachel Matthews.
Directed by: Chris Buck, Jennifer Lee
Produced by: Peter Del Vecho
Why was Elsa born with magical powers? What truths about the past await Elsa as she ventures into the unknown to the enchanted forests and dark seas beyond Arendelle? The answers are calling her but also threatening her kingdom. Together with Anna, Kristoff, Olaf and Sven, she’ll face a dangerous but remarkable journey. In “Frozen,” Elsa feared her powers were too much for the world. In “Frozen 2,” she must hope they are enough. From the Academy Award®-winning team—directors Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck, producer Peter Del Vecho and songwriters Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez—and featuring the voices of Idina Menzel, Kristen Bell, Jonathan Groff and Josh Gad, Walt Disney Animation Studios’ “Frozen 2” opens in U.S. theaters on Nov. 22, 2019.
· “Frozen,” which opened in 2013, is the highest grossing animated film of all time.
· “Frozen” won an Academy Award® for best animated feature film of the year. The film’s iconic song, “Let It Go,” with music and lyrics by Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez, also won an Oscar® for best achievement in music written for motion picture, original song.
So, who’s excited for the new Frozen film?
- Disney Genie Service launches at Walt Disney World Resort Today; Let’s Review! - October 19, 2021
- New Restaurant Amare to Debut with Opening of Walt Disney World Swan Reserve - October 19, 2021
- Releasing TODAY! The Haunted Mansion Warmer & Wax from Scentsy! - October 18, 2021