With Hurricane Dorian off the coast of Florida, here are the hours for Walt Disney World on September 3, 2019. Stay tuned for more information as it’s released
SPECIAL EVENT CANCELLATIONS AND UPDATES
Disney After Hours at Disney’s Animal Kingdom has been canceled on Tuesday, September 3, 2019. Guests with pre-purchased event tickets for this date are able to exchange their tickets for one of the following options:
• – Tickets to attend another Disney After Hours event in 2019.
• – Tickets to a Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party or Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party event in 2019.
• – 1-Day Flexible Date Ticket with Park Hopper Option, which can be used any day prior to December 31, 2020.
• – Receive a full refund for event tickets.
To redeem these other options, guests should call (407) 939-7818 by December 15, 2019 between the hours of 7:00 AM and 11:00 PM, or email us at Ticket.Inquiries@DisneyWorld.com. Please have your tickets available so we may process your request for you as quickly as possible.
DINING AND OTHER EXPERIENCE RESERVATIONS
On Sept. 3, theme park dining reservations will be honored up to one hour prior to park closing. Resort dining reservations will be honored until 5:30 p.m. Effective immediately, we will not be enforcing cancellation policies for dining and other experiences, so there’s no need to cancel existing reservations through Tuesday, Sept. 3. Pre-paid dining and other experiences outside of the modified operating hours for Sept. 3 will be automatically canceled and refunded.
- New Nightmare Before Christmas Decor from Home Depot! - August 3, 2020
- New LED Minnie Witch Ears for Halloween on shopDisney! - August 3, 2020
- GEEKI TIKIS STAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN MANDO MUG | CERAMIC TIKI CUP - August 2, 2020