From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Kelsey Noland
Those of you that visited Disney Springs last holiday season probably came across new gourmet cotton candy offerings inside the Christmas Tree Trail. Our cast members were serving up fresh, made-to-order cotton candy on the spot including favorite holiday flavors like Candy Cane, Eggnog, and Gingerbread Man. Today, I’m happy to share that this popular new snack is here to stay all year long at Goofy’s Candy Co. at Disney Springs!
The best part? You don’t have to wait until the holidays to indulge again. You’ll still find holiday flavors on the menu plus new summer additions including: Sweet Mesquite, Root Beer, Sour Apple, Strawberry Banana and Key Lime.
Ordering is as simple as 1,2,3!
- Simply step inside Goofy’s Candy Co. to the cotton candy making station (you’ll spot it in the back corner behind the candy-making area.)
- Order your favorite gourmet cotton candy flavor and watch as it’s made right in front of you.
- Indulge in fluffy deliciousness. (Don’t forget to snap a photo before your first bite!)
If you’re looking for something to beat the summer heat, Goofy’s Glaciers continue to be a guest favorite with over 7 flavors to choose from. (Mixing and matching is encouraged!) Try the “Goofy Glacier Apple,” “Orange You Happy Orange” and “Powerade® Mountain Blast” combination to create a glacier that matches Goofy’s signature colors. Guests 21 and older can indulge in the new Frozen Glaciers featuring your choice of Vodka, Rum, Whiskey, or Tequila for an additional cost.
If you’re the ultimate Disney foodie, be sure to check out the newest phone case design from Otterbox for iPhone X or Xs. This trendy new case features artwork from the Disney D-Lish merchandise collection and includes an integrated Popsocket. (Perfect for selfies!) You can find this case at D-Tech on Demand at Marketplace Co-Op just a short walk away from Goofy’s Candy Co.
Have you tried any of the new cotton candy flavors or glaciers yet? If so, I’d love to hear which one is your favorite. Share your photos of your snacking adventures using #DisneySprings.
- An Update on Walt Disney World Resort Reservations - May 28, 2020
- #DisneyMagicMoments: Listen to the Dapper Dans Sing ‘A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes’ from ‘Cinderella’ - May 28, 2020
- New ILMxLAB Virtual Reality Experience, ‘Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge‘ Will Bring Adventures on Batuu Home To YOU - May 28, 2020