From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Sarah Domenech
I’m so wickedly excited that Disney Villains After Hours starts tonight and to celebrate, we are sharing a ‘first look’ image of the new stage show “Villains Unite the Night.”
This new, limited access Disney After Hours event, that takes place at Magic Kingdom Park, will run on select nights today through August 8! Tonight’s event has already sold out, so get your tickets soon as there are only nine events left this summer!
Here are the top eight things to do at the event that you cannot miss!
- Watch the NEW “Villains Unite the Night” stage show. Hades and Meg from “Hercules” will set the castle stage ablaze in this all-new stage show which will also feature appearances by Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.
- Spot Maleficent the Dragon. Maleficent the Dragon, with her Steampunk style and signature wicked grin will be let loose for the first time at night – breathing fire as she creeps through the park as a one-of-a-kind experience for party guests.
- Dance the night away at the castle stage, where a party DJ will be spinning some sick beats, transforming the entire Central Plaza of the park into a killer club scene
- Discover surprising, villain-inspired additions to Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- Experience low wait times at more than 20 attractions and experiences throughout the park.
- Eat wickedly good food & beverages. A variety of special food & beverage offerings will be available for purchase, including tasty desserts, drinks and dishes inspired by The Queen, Cruella de Vil, Maleficent, Hades, Dr. Facilier and even Emperor Zurg. Check out the event’s Foodie Guide!
- Enjoy complimentary ice cream novelties, popcorn, and select bottled beverages included in the cost of admission!
- Get exclusive event merchandise. Event attendees can purchase new logo merchandise, as well as items from a curated collection of the best Disney Villains merchandise available.
Remember to show off your sinister side by dressing in attire inspired by your favorite baddie, and to look for exclusive photo backdrops and Magic Shots available from Disney PhotoPass around the park. You can also share your experience with us by using #VillainsAfterHours!
As a reminder, this event does not include character greetings with the Villains.
For more information on Disney Villains After Hours and to purchase your tickets, visit DisneyWorld.com/VillainsAfterHours or call the Disney Reservation Center at (407) 939-2742. Disney Villains After Hours tickets cost $139 plus tax in advance and $144 plus tax on the event night. Annual Passholder and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of a $30 discount and purchase tickets for $109.
- Memorial Day 2023: Disney Honors Fallen Military Heroes - May 29, 2023
- Disney ‘TRON’ Ride’s Siren is Childhood Dream Realized for Actress Faren Collins - May 27, 2023
- New Disney SpellStruck Word Game Now On Apple Arcade - May 26, 2023