From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Alex Dunlap
Do you have a hankerin’ for something sweet? This month’s Sweet Treats contains a few offerings that will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth. I’ve put together a list of a few new items from across Walt Disney World Resort that you’ll just HAVE to try!
Cookie Crunch Brownie – Epcot
Stop by the Electric Umbrella in Future World at Epcot to try this new brownie! The Cookie Crunch Brownie comes with chocolate ganache and chocolate cookie pieces.
Plant-based Cashew Cheesecake – Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Atop Disney’s Contemporary Resort, California Grill is serving up a new dessert! Just ask your waiter to see the Vegan and Vegetarian Menu, and you’ll find the Plant-based Cashew Cheesecake. This cake consists of coffee cashew cheesecake with Marcona almond crust, chocolate glaze, and fresh berries.
Orange Bird Cupcake – Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
If you’re an Orange Bird fan, then you’ll have to head on over to The Artist’s Palette at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa! Available through June 12, this adorable vanilla cupcake consists of orange simple syrup, orange white chocolate mousse, and orange whipped cream topped with white crispy pearls, a chocolate beak, and green buttercream leaves. It also pairs nicely with the new Orange Vanilla Coke!
Vivoli il Gelato Bike – Disney Springs
A new bike has pedaled into Disney Springs and it’s brought some yummy gelato with it! The new Vivoli il Gelato Bike is located near The Daily Poutine at Disney Springs. Stop on by to scoop up one of the many flavors they have to offer (some of which are exclusive to the bike!).
- Chocolate Hazelnut
- Toasted Marshmallow
- Brownie Brittle
Mickey and Pals Waffle Wafer Toppers – Magic Kingdom Park
Starting in June, you’ll be able to find special waffle wafer toppers at various locations throughout the Magic Kingdom Park featuring some of your favorite Disney pals.
- Mickey, Plaza Ice Cream Parlor – served with a single-scoop ice cream cup or cone
- Minnie, Storybook Treats – served with a soft-serve cup or cone
- Donald, Sunshine Tree Terrace – served with a soft-serve cup
- Daisy, Aloha Isle – served with a soft-serve cup
- Goofy, Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies – served with a soft-serve cup or cone
For more information on all of these offerings and locations, visit the Walt Disney World Resort website or call 407 WDW-DINE (407 939-3463).
- Bring Holiday Cheer with Disney Gift Card! - November 25, 2020
- #DisneyMagicMoments: Countdown to Launch for ‘To The Stars Edition’ of Disney Family Game with Special Guest Appearance by Ryan Seacrest – Nov. 27 at 7PM ET - November 25, 2020
- #DisneyMagicMoments: Disney Chefs Serving up Extra Holiday Magic This Thanksgiving Thanks to Wishing Well Coins - November 24, 2020