From Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Editorial Content Manager, Walt Disney World Resort and posted on the Disney Parks Blog.
Florida Residents can now purchase a 3-Day Discover Disney Ticket for only $175 plus tax for a limited time ($59 per day plus tax), valid for admission to one theme park per day. Residents can also add a 4th day for just $20 more plus tax (4 days for $49 per day plus tax or $195 total plus tax). Disney World tickets can be purchased now through June 27, 2019, and Florida Residents can visit any day through June 30, 2019.
Tickets can be used anytime now through June 30, 2019 with no blockout dates. Proof of Florida residency required. Tickets are nonrefundable and nontransferable. Tickets exclude activities and events separately priced.
For more information and to buy tickets visit DisneyWorld.com/DiscoverDisney.
Now More Than Ever, it’s time for Florida Residents to visit Walt Disney World Resort!
- Starting January 18, Magic Kingdom Park will host Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration and honor Mickey and Minnie Mouse with new entertainment, special experiences, merchandise and more. The new “Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party” will travel down Main Street, U.S.A. several times daily, and you can meet Mickey and Minnie together – wearing their new celebration outfits – in Town Square Theater. Plus, rock around on Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and enjoy the Happily Ever After fireworks spectacular at night.
- Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Disney’s Hollywood Studios this year. Beginning January 18 guests can party with Pixar pals and enjoy an Incredible Celebration where Pixar Place is transformed into a Municiberg city block, complete with incredible décor, live entertainment, character appearances, and more (including the Edna Mode Experience)! Plus, a door to the monster world will open at Walt Disney Presents, where Mike and Sulley from Disney•Pixar’s “Monsters, Inc.” will be greeting you. And Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Jessie and the rest of the gang are ready to welcome you into Andy’s backyard at the park’s new Toy Story Land; twist around hills, curves, and drops on Slinky Dog Dash and take a spin through space on Alien Swirling Saucers.
- The 25th anniversary of Walt Disney Pictures’ animated classic “The Lion King” will be celebrated in a big way at Disney’s Animal Kingdom beginning January 18 with the debut of the “Hakuna Matata Time Dance Party” on Discovery Island and immersive backdrops which will allow guests to step into scenes from the film, in addition to The Festival of the Lion King musical extravaganza. And while you’re at the park, it’s the perfect time to check out Pandora – The World of Avatar; fly on the back of a banshee on Avatar Flight of Passage and drift through a bioluminescent rainforest on Na’vi River Journey.
- Don’t miss the Epcot International Festival of the Arts from January 18 through February 25 where the Disney on Broadway Concert Series expands to offer live performances seven nights a week this year! And later this spring, the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival will return to the park from March 6 through June 3, with the Garden Rocks Concert Series which also expands to seven nights a week! Plus, glide through the land of Arendelle on Frozen Ever After and adventure to places around the globe on Soarin’ Around the World.
Florida Residents, find out more information on Disney World tickets today!
- MARVEL STUDIOS’ “THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER” AUSTRALIAN PREMIERE - June 27, 2022
- Walt Disney World Character News: Mirabel Debuting, Favorites Returning - June 22, 2022
- Disney Consumer Products and Publishing at D23 Expo 2002 - June 21, 2022