From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Michelle Baumann
Pixar Play Zone at Disney’s Contemporary Resort is a dream-come-true for kids. This all-things-Pixar kids club has only been open three months but it is already on the list of must do’s for Disney’s littlest guests. It’s a Pixar lover’s delight with toys galore, tasty treats, themed crafts and games.
According to insiders, these three things top the charts for wee ones:
- The dance party with Mr. and Mrs. Incredible is epic. Youngsters love the chance to rock out with their fave characters in an cozy environment.
- Kids can earn a sheriff’s badge and sing along with loveable cowboy Woody and Jessie the yodeling cowgirl during Woody’s Roundup.
- Cars fans won’t want to miss the Radiator Springs Racetrack where they can build a racecar and compete in a mini Piston Cup Derby race.
These can’t-miss experiences will have your little one begging to go — allowing you the chance to have a relaxing date night.
This nightly getaway is offered to kids ages 4-12, and is open from 5-10:30 p.m. Programming will run from 6-10:15 p.m. for a fee of $65 per child (plus tax). Children must be fully toilet-trained. Parents must be present to check children in and out of the experience. Guests can reserve their spot at Pixar Play Zone by calling 407-824-KIDS.
- Travelers at Orlando International Airport are Immersed in the Walt Disney World Resort 50th Anniversary Celebration - September 25, 2021
- Main Street Confectionery Reopens Sept. 29 at Magic Kingdom Park with New Sweets and Treats - September 25, 2021
- Walt Disney World Vacation, Transporting Guests to Amazing Places of Fantasy and Faraway Worlds - September 24, 2021