From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Lesley Dallas
Have you heard about all the magical mischief in store for Disney Cruise Line guests this fall?
Beginning in September, each Disney cruise ship will be transformed into a ghoulish wonderland for another season of Halloween on the High Seas cruises, an extra-spooky celebration packed with haunted tricks and fun-filled treats for the whole family!
During this frightfully fun event, guests join Mickey and friends for a spellbinding lineup of themed parties and festive entertainment, including:
- Mickey’s Mouse-querade Party, a super-fun family costume party with games, dancing and lots of candy!
- A Nightmare Before Christmas – Sing and Scream, an interactive singalong movie experience followed by meet-and-greets with Jack and Sally.
- Haunted Stories of the Sea, where a mysterious sea captain tells campfire-style ghost stories on the upper deck beneath the eerie glow of the night sky.
- Halloween Isn’t Just For Kids, a special celebration just for adults where the nighttime entertainment district becomes the setting for a costume contest and a Villainous Takeover on the dance floor.
Plus, with costumed character greetings, special Halloween treats and a magical Pumpkin Tree that transforms throughout the cruise, the not-so-spooky memories are sure to stay with you for years to come. How wicked is that?!
No matter where you are, you won’t be far from a Halloween on the High Seas vacation! We have cruises sailing from both coasts this fall:
- From New York City: Disney Magic sails four- and seven-night Canada cruises and five- and six-night Bermuda cruises departing Sept. 20 to Oct. 29.
- From San Diego, California: Disney Wonder sails two-, four- and five-night Baja cruises, a seven-night Mexican Riviera cruise and a 14-night Panama Canal cruise departing Sept. 14 to Oct. 19.
- From Port Canaveral, Florida: Disney Fantasy sails seven-night Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises departing Sept. 1 to Oct. 27. Disney Dream sails three- and four-night Bahamian cruises departing Sept. 3 to Oct. 29.
So, leave the scary movies and hayrides at home this fall and head for the open water — you won’t want to miss out on any of the delightful frights!
- Mysterious Limited Time Popup at Disney Springs for Disney’s ‘Secrets of Sulphur Springs’ - February 27, 2021
- The World Is Coming Together As Work Continues on ‘Harmonious’ at EPCOT - February 27, 2021
- ICYMI: Cast Members Celebrating #BlackHistoryMonth - February 26, 2021