From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Jennifer Fickley-Baker
Is “Peter Pan” among your favorite Disney films? The adventurous tale of Peter Pan, Wendy and the Lost Boys will mark its 65th anniversary in early June.
In honor of the milestone, Disney Parks Collection by PANDORA has created three new park-exclusive charms that will be unveiled at both the Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts on June 4.
The charms, which were inspired by Peter Pan and the pirate ship, the clock, and Fantasyland will be available at the following locations:
- Uptown Jewelers at Magic Kingdom Park – (grab it early on June 1)
- Mouse Gear at Epcot – June 4
- Ever After at Disney Springs – June 4
- La Mascarade d’Orleans at Disneyland Park – June 4
- Download New Digital Wallpapers Featuring Fan Favorites from Taste of EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival - April 12, 2021
- #DisneyMagicMoments: Cooking Up the Magic – Celebrate National Grilled Cheese Day with Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese Sandwich - April 12, 2021
- Helpful Tips for Disney Trips While Pregnant! - April 11, 2021