From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Thomas Smith
Last summer we shared news of the new Minnie Van transportation service available at Walt Disney World Resort. Today, we’re excited to share that the service is now available for everyone at Walt Disney World Resort, through the Lyft app.
The service offers a comfy and convenient way for guests to travel to and from our theme parks, to dining reservations at our resort hotels, family gatherings, shopping sprees at Disney Springs and much more in a jiffy.
The private vans are roomy, comfortable and usually only minutes away. Each driver is a friendly Disney Cast Member trained to take you where you need to be—safely and with a smile.
How does it work? Just download the Lyft app on your mobile device, open it from anywhere at Walt Disney World Resort and select the Minnie Van service option. Then, follow the steps below:
- Confirm your current pickup location.
- Enter your Walt Disney World Resort destination and tap “Request.”
- The app will display a map tracking the vehicle en route and give you an identifying vehicle number to help you spot your car.
With Lyft, you can request your ride from your smartphone and pay right through the app. The new Minnie Van service is an easy and friendly way to whisk your family off to the magic!
The service is available between 6:30 a.m. and 12:30 a.m. (Hours subject to change.)
- Goofy: 9 Decades of Showing Us ‘How’ It’s Done! - September 27, 2022
- Disney After Hours Events Return in January at Walt Disney World Resort! - September 27, 2022
- Joyous Holiday Traditions Return to EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays Presented by AdventHealth - September 27, 2022