From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Gabriel Gibaldi
This Wednesday, May 23, tune in to “Toy Story 3” on ABC from 8-10 p.m. ET to join your favorite Toy Story pals as Woody, Buzz Lightyear and the rest of the gang return for an all-new adventure. They join a few new faces – some plastic, some plush – including Barbie’s counterpart Ken, a thespian hedgehog named Mr. Pricklepants and a strawberry-scented bear named Lots-O-Huggin’ Bear.
Throughout the night, actors Zach Braff (ABC’s “Alex Inc.”) & Eden Sher (ABC’s “The Middle”) will give viewers front-row access to the new Toy Story Land opening June 30 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Yeah, that’s pretty awesome. I know what I’m having for dinner on Wednesday: popcorn and gummy bears!
For the latest on Toy Story Land, check out the stories below.
- Ride Along With Slinky Dog Dash at Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Sneak a Peek at Alien Swirling Saucers at Toy Story Land at Walt Disney World Resort
- Oooh! Take a First Look at Fun Merchandise Coming to Toy Story Land at Walt Disney World
- What’s in Woody’s Lunch Box?
- All in the Details: Wheezy Arrives at Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- All in the Details: Woody Arrives in Toy Story Land at Walt Disney World Resort
- Pixar Characters will Greet Guests in Toy Story Land at Walt Disney World Resort
- New Year, New Tips for Downtown Disney District at Disneyland Resort: Come Now for Fun Finds; Come Again Soon for Star Wars Trading Post in a New Location - January 17, 2021
- ‘WandaVision’ Snack & View: A Flavorful Look Back Through the Decades at Disneyland Park - January 16, 2021
- #DisneyMagicMoments: A New Year Brings More Disney Magic to Three Central Florida Children’s Hospitals - January 15, 2021