Walt Disney World Resort is hosting its annual spring hiring event throughout the months of April and May in an effort to fill over 3,500 roles across the resort. Available positions include full-time, part-time and seasonal roles within housekeeping, transportation, lifeguard, food and beverage and many more. Candidates may apply online at WaltDisneyWorld.jobs/spring or attend one of several in-person spring jobs fairs that enable interested applicants to apply and interview on the spot.
- Housekeeping Hiring Days & Job Fair– Housekeeping Hiring Days are held every Monday through Fridaythroughout April and May from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.; and on Wednesday, May 9, a housekeeping job fair will be held from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. – all held at the Walt Disney World Resort Casting Center. Disney Cast Members will be available to answer questions, assist with the application process and conduct interviews on the spot.
- Lifeguard Job Fairs– On Saturday, April 21 at Mickey’s Retreat and Wednesday, May 2 at Typhoon Lagoon, candidates who are 16 years or older will interview and complete onsite swim tests for an opportunity to become part of the Disney team.
- Culinary Job Fair– On Monday, April 23, at ESPN Wide World of Sports, qualified candidates can learn about available culinary roles, meet with chefs and interview with recruiters.
- Bus Driver Online Job Fair– Held online through May 31, candidates interested in joining a team that’s always on the move can apply for available part-time and full-time roles.
As part of the big spring hiring event, Disney is also offering eligible candidates various hiring bonuses of up to $3000. Full eligibility requirements are listed at WaltDisneyWorld.jobs/spring.
Walt Disney World Resort is committed to providing our Cast Members with opportunities to reach their professional goals through access to a wide range of benefits and training in transferable skills. We offer a comprehensive total rewards package inclusive of complimentary theme park admission, access to onsite child care centers, Cast-exclusive offerings and events, as well as discounts at select merchandise, dining and recreation locations. Full-time Cast Members may also be eligible to receive medical, dental and vision benefits, as well as paid time off.
- “PIXAR POPCORN” BITE-SIZE STORIES FROM PIXAR ANIMATION STUDIOS DEBUT JANUARY 22 ON DISNEY+ - January 19, 2021
- Walt Disney World Suspends Option to Buy New Annual Passes - January 18, 2021
- Peyton Elizabeth Lee To Play Title Role In Female-Led ‘Doogie Howser’ Reboot On Disney+ - January 15, 2021