From the Oh My Disney blog:
The way we see it, Andy had it all: Woody, Buzz, Wheezy (yes, the penguin deserves a top mention), and last, but certainly not least, the single greatest kid’s room of all time.
From its western days, to its galactic makeover, to its extreme sports poster phase, Andy’s room has seen it all. While we grew up with Woody, Buzz, and Andy, we also grew jealous of Andy’s room. Here’s why:
1. Clouds on clouds on clouds… on clouds.
Have you ever seen real clouds look so pristine? These perfectly puffed masterpieces are an Andy’s room/our childhood/daydreaming staple.
2. A Bug’s Life calendar
Looks pretty easter egg-cellent, if we do say so ourselves.
3. Plenty of natural light.
Andy’s got a lovely view of the sunshine and the suburbs from his second-story bedroom. Does Buzz’s laser count as an additional light source? Let’s say yes.
4. Awesome topical bedsheets.
Sorry, Woody. But this comforter rocks. Cue montage.
5. Boomin’ sound system.
The ideal concert venue for all the singing penguins in the house.
6. Quality reading material.
Study up on those easter eggs.
7. Vintage TV.
Pay no attention to the chicken. Pay more attention to the glow-in-the-dark footprint stickers.
8. Cool grown-up Andy and his cool grown-up things.
Let’s take a closer look. Skateboarding? Cool. BMX biking? Cool. Map of the world? Cool AND cultured. But let’s be real — the toy chest is the coolest thing in here.
9. The people.
Well, the toys. (Except Stinky Pete.)
What’s your favorite part about Andy’s room? Tell us in the comments below!
- “THE SIMPSONS” SEASON 32 STREAMS SEPTEMBER 29 ON DISNEY+ - September 10, 2021
- Do You Know? Is This Haunted Room Actually Stretching… - August 26, 2021
- Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer - August 23, 2021