Cute and easy to do!
The Halloween season is upon us, and a lot of people are looking for fun decorations for the occasion, myself included. I stumbled upon this adorable craft idea for a Jack Skellington wreath at Disney Family and thought I’d share! Here’s how you make it!
- 1 Cut an assortment of ribbons to desired lengths.
- 2 Hot glue one end of the ribbon to the styrofoam wreath and begin wrapping it around, gluing every so often to keep it in place.
- 3 Hot glue the end to secure it.
- 4 Start the next ribbon where the other left off, hot gluing in the same way. Continue until the entire wreath is covered with ribbon, with no styrofoam showing.
- 5 Wrap black yarn around the places where the two different ribbons meet, gluing to secure it at both ends.
- 6 Cut some string and make a bow.
- 7 Hot glue the bow onto the wreath, in the middle of the circle.
- 8 Paint the face on your styrofoam semi circle, using the template.
- 9 Hot glue this onto the wreath, just above the bow.
- A Look at All the Places Where ‘Hocus Pocus’ Was Filmed 28 Years Ago - September 18, 2021
- A Spooktacular Hocus Pocus Gender Reveal Party! - September 17, 2021
- Walt Disney World CM’s to march against company vaccine mandate - September 17, 2021