Disneyland’s popular Haunted Mansion attraction is the setting for a trio of entertaining stop-motion animated on-air promos that find Disney characters from “DuckTales,” “Big Hero 6 The Series” and “Star vs. The Forces of Evil” on their own adventure hosted by Haunted Mansion ghosts. The promos, a collaboration between Walt Disney Imagineering, Stoopid Buddy Stoodios and Disney XD, begin rolling out on SATURDAY, OCTOBER 7 (7:02 a.m. EDT).
For fans of the Haunted Mansion attraction, the promos feature:
- Music and sound effects from Haunted Mansion
- The Hatbox Ghost
- The tombstone tribute for Marc Davis – Disney Legend – whose designs were used as inspiration for the original Haunted Mansion attraction
- The Phantom Five singing busts
- The “Dear George” tombstone from the stretch room
- The trowel ghost arm, inspired by Davis’ original concept art
- The Tomb Sweet Tomb needlepoint picture frame
- Ezra the Hitchhiking Ghost
- The candelabra in the endless hallway
- Replicas of the doors, door handles, light fixtures and wallpaper
The characters are Huey (voiced by Danny Pudi), Dewey (voiced by Ben Schwartz), Louie (voiced by Bobby Moynihan), Webby (voiced by Kate Micucci), Baymax (voiced by Scott Adsit), Star (voiced by Eden Sher) and Marco (voiced by Adam McArthur).
“DuckTales,” “Big Hero 6 The Series” and “Star vs. The Forces of Evil” are produced by Disney Television Animation. All three series air daily on Disney XD and are also available on the DisneyNOW app.
- Disney Eats Foodie Guide to Lovely Valentine’s Day Delights 2023 - February 2, 2023
- TREASURE AWAITS AS ALL-NEW PIRATE RIVER QUEST RIDE OPENS AT LEGOLAND® FLORIDA RESORT - January 14, 2023
- Enter to win “All Aboard Engine 25”by Manuel Hernandez - January 12, 2023