From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Charles Stovall
So … You’re going to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
The next question is … What to Wear?
Are you going to be the super hero you were last year or are you going to mix it up this year and go for the full “princess” or “pirate” you’ve always wanted?
Well, whatever you choose, we at the Disney Parks Blog want to help!
Last year, we created this cute video to help guide visitors to the party with some best practices for their Halloween costumes.
So many of you liked it, we thought we would play it again this year.
As a reminder, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party requires a separate ticket (a party specific ticket). This year, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Parties will be held on select nights throughout the fall season and will feature all kinds of fun frights. Many guests favorites are returning, including the Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade, the “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular,” and Happy HalloWishes Fireworks Spectacular.
- September 19, 22, 24, 26, 29
- October 1, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27, 29, 31
- November 1
For more information or to purchase tickets, check out Disneyworld.com or call 407-W-DISNEY.
- Onboard the Disney Wish: A Fairytale-Inspired Castle Floating on the Seas - July 2, 2022
- Tiana’s Bayou Adventure Coming to Disney Parks in Late 2024 - July 1, 2022
- Full Lineup: 2022 Eat to the Beat Concert Series at EPCOT - June 30, 2022