Disney Night of Joy 2017: Entertainment Schedule
From the Disney Parks Blog and written by: Charles Stovall
Just a little mid-week update on Disney Night of Joy.
We are pumped up at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, getting ready for the big event next weekend. We wanted to give you a sense of the concert schedule; so that folks planning on attending could plan their nights.
And, of course, if you haven’t bought a ticket yet, there’s still time.
We also wanted to make sure you knew about the other fun offerings at the event. To make sure we are preparing for any inclement weather, we are moving some events which were part of Fields of Joy last year, into the J Center as part of Fan Fest, which includes appearances by some of your favorite Night of Joy artists, Disney character meet-and-greets, video games and sporting activities.
Here’s the schedule of entertainment (Times/Artists subject to change):
Friday, September 8, 2017
- 6 p.m. – Danny Gokey
- 6:50 p.m. – Natalie Grant
- 8:15 p.m. – Zach Williams
- 9:30 p.m. – tobyMac
- 11:45 p.m. – MercyMe
- 6:30 p.m. – Rend Collective
- 8:30 p.m. – Matt Maher
- 10:45 p.m. – Colton Dixon
Saturday, September 9, 2017
- 6 p.m. – Jordan Feliz
- 8 p.m. – Kirk Franklin
- 10:15 p.m. – Steven Curtis Chapman
- 11:15 p.m. – Amy Grant
- 6:30 p.m. – Tye Tribbett
- 8:30 p.m. – Jeremy Camp
- 10:45 p.m. – Crowder
On September 8 and 9, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex at Walt Disney World Resort will host Disney Night of Joy, two glorious evenings filled with gospel, hip-hop, pop, rock, praise and adult contemporary music from the industry’s top artists. Attendees can kick back, relax and enjoy an unforgettable experience sure to make spirits soar!
Tickets are now on sale for Disney Night of Joy 2017, starting at $45 plus tax for single day concert tickets. Guest can check out nightofjoy.com or 407-W-DISNEY for tickets and information. Groups of 10 or more can click here or call 877-NITE-JOY to purchase group tickets and learn about group discounts and benefits.
A little reminder about this year’s talent: (Entertainment subject to change.)
- Friday, September 8 – MercyMe, TobyMac, Natalie Grant, Zach Williams, Danny Gokey, Matt Maher, Colton Dixon, Rend Collective
- Saturday, September 9 – Amy Grant, Steven Curtis Chapman, Kirk Franklin, Jordan Feliz, Crowder, Jeremy Camp, Tye Tribbett.
- Disney Eats: Foodie Guide to Easter 2023 at Disney Parks - March 22, 2023
- 10 Recent Additions that Make Memory Maker the Best Disney Souvenir - March 21, 2023
- Disney’s Ultimate Gift Guide for Spring - March 21, 2023