Beginning September 15, Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights will bring unimaginable horrors to life in five spine-chilling “scare zones” filled with menacing scareactors that stalk guests’ as their prey.
This year, these horrifying street experiences will live within a collection of the most unearthly and macabre terrors called The Festival of the Deadliest. From the depths where nightmares are born, this horrifying “scare zone” is an ancient tradition filled with hellish wonders that are hard to resist and impossible to escape. This ghastly collection of madmen and monsters from beyond the veil have joined together to revel in firelight and create the ultimate afterlife of fright. And this is just the beginning.
Once guests enter this hallowed celebration of blood and bone, their nightmares will never end as they’ll attempt to survive two unique “scare zones” based on two celebrated horror films – iconic Halloween film Trick ‘r Treat and popular film franchise The Purge – as well as two additional original “scare zones” reaped from the twisted minds of Universal Orlando’s Entertainment Team. Joining these horrific street experiences are nine disturbingly real haunted houses and two outrageous live shows – creating the ultimate Halloween event that no soul can survive.
- Trick ‘r Treat: Inspired by the iconic horror film from Legendary Pictures and directed by Michael Dougherty, guests will be thrust into the traditions of Halloween with an authentic showcase to celebrate the haunted holiday. Surrounded by jack-o’-lanterns and door steps awaiting trick-or-treaters, the infamous Sam will be lurking in the shadows to strictly enforce the rules of Halloween – and those who disobey will pay the price…
- The Purge: An American tradition returns to the streets of Halloween Horror Nights with the annual Purge set to commence. This gory “scare zone” will feature the return of fan-favorite characters from the film saga and the notorious victim auction whose bidders want nothing more than to exercise their right to Purge.
- INVASION!: Guests will become the grotesque human experiments of fearless alien scientists who continue to plan the preeminent destruction of planet Earth.
- Altars of Horror: Guests will come face-to-face with some of the most horrifying characters found in this year’s assemblage of haunted mazes – based on iconic horror films and terrifying hit TV shows.
Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights will also feature two incredible live shows. This year, Academy of the Villains returns for a second consecutive year with an all-new show, ACADEMY OF VILLAINS: AFTERLIFE – incorporating fearsome elements from this year’s Festival of the Deadliest “scare zone.” Plus, after 26 years of Excellent Halloween Adventures, Bill and Ted are bringing their Farewell Tour to Halloween Horror Nights.
Additional details on this year’s event will be announced soon. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit www.HalloweenHorrorNights.com/Orlando
- RAVENSBURGER ANNOUNCES NEW SET FOR DISNEY LORCANA TCG - September 12, 2023
- The Walt Disney Studios Wows Disney’s Biggest Fans at Destination D23 at Walt Disney World Resort - September 10, 2023
- DISNEY’S “HAUNTED MANSION” DEBUTS ON DISNEY+ AND AT DIGITAL RETAILERS OCTOBER 4 - September 10, 2023