From Disney Inspired
So, you love Mickey, right? You also love Tsum Tsums, right? Then this craft is for you! Pile Mickey’s infamous ears high with your favorite Tsum Tsums and wear them with pride! If you don’t have any ears to hand, you can use this Ear Template make your own, or use the template below.
What You’ll Need
- 8 small Tsum Tsums
- Hot glue
- Fabric scraps
- Mickey Ears, either bought or made using our craft instructions (link above)
How To Make It
- Print and cut out the template. Then use it to cut two black felt earpieces for each headband.
- Hot glue the center portion of one of the earpieces to the underside of a headband (about 1 1/2 inches left of the headband center). Then hot glue the rounded ends of the earpiece together, matching up all the edges. Attach the second earpiece in the same way, spacing it 3 inches from the first one.
Cut your Tsum Tsums in half width ways. Glue small patches of fabric to the front and the backs where you cut the Tsum Tsums. This will help them stick to the ears easier.
Stick the front halves of the Tsum Tsums to the front of the ears and the back halves of the Tsum Tsums to the back of the ears.Allow everything to dry fully then wear them with pride!
- Disney to Bring Back Thousands of Workers in the Next Few Weeks – Per Union - June 4, 2020
- #DisneyMagicMoments: Cooking Up the Magic — First Time on Disney Parks Blog – Recipe for Totchos from Woody’s Lunch Box at Disney’s Hollywood Studios – YEEHAW! - June 4, 2020
- The Walt Disney Company Pledges $5 Million To Support Nonprofit Organizations - June 3, 2020