1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
2 1/2 pounds cream cheese
1/4 cup sour cream
5 each eggs
1/4 cup Butterfinger, crumbled
1/4 cup caramel
1 sponge cake round (see recipe below)
Butterfinger pieces for garnish
caramel for garnish
1. Place sugar in mixing bowl with cream cheese and sour cream and mix until smooth.
2. Add eggs, one at a time.
3. Mix until smooth.
4. Add Butterfinger pieces and caramel and mix well.
5. Spray a 10″ cake pan with pan spray.
6. Line bottom of pan with a piece of parchment paper cut into 10″ round.
7. Cut sponge cake into 1/4″ thin layer and place on bottom of pan.
8. Fill with cheesecake mixture.
9. Bake 275 degrees for 1 hour, 30 minutes.
10. Check by taking internal temperature with a probe thermometer.
11. Internal temperature should reach 160 degrees.
12. Cool overnight under refrigeration.
13. Remove cake from pan and garnish top of cheesecake with drizzled caramel and Butterfinger pieces.
3 each eggs
1 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup water
1 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 cup all-purpose flour or 1 cup cake flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Line pan with cooking parchment paper, aluminum foil or waxed paper.
3. Spray with pan spray.
4. Beat eggs in small bowl with electric mixer on high speed about 5 minutes or until very thick and lemon colored.
5. Pour eggs into medium bowl.
6. Gradually beat in granulated sugar.
7. Beat in water and vanilla on low speed.
8. Gradually add flour, baking powder and salt, beating just until batter is smooth.
9. Pour into pan, spreading to corners.
10. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
11. Immediately loosen cake from edges of pan and turn upside down onto towel generously sprinkled with powdered sugar.
12. Carefully remove paper.
13. Trim off stiff edges of cake if necessary.
14. Cool on wire rack at least 30 minutes.
- Deadpool 3 Is Coming To The Marvel Cinematic Universe And Another Iconic Character Is Joining Him…. - September 27, 2022
- New Holiday Games from Funko Games - September 20, 2022
- Rosa Mexicano To Bring Its Elevated Fiesta To Walt Disney World Swan And Dolphin In 2023 - September 19, 2022