Hear ye, Hear ye! By royal decree, bedtime is herewith cancelled on 11 dates in July during LEGOLAND® Knight Lights, a festival of fun included with theme park admission at LEGOLAND Florida Resort.
New this year, the king and queen of LEGO® Kingdoms will knight guests during a nightly, “knightly” end-of-the-night party for kids that will light up the castle courtyard with a dazzling display enhanced by a special surprise visible only with complimentary viewing glasses.
Exclusive to the Florida vacation destination #BuiltForKids, this year’s event invites young lords, ladies, knights, knaves, princes and princesses to enjoy a renaissance of fun throughout the popular park, complete with hands-on LEGO builds, scavenger hunts, character meet-and-greets, high-energy DJ dance parties and a variety of challenges with cool LEGO prizes.
No extra ticket is required to participate in all the royal fun, including:
- Meet-and-greets with exclusive LEGO characters like The Good Knight, handsome Lance Richmond of LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS™ and – new – LEGO Jester.
- A live stage show in Heartlake City where kids can sing and dance with DJ Mia and the rest of the LEGO Friends.
- A scavenger hunt for knights’ shields throughout MINILAND USA and a LEGO brick-toss challenge in DUPLO® Valley.
- A daytime dance party in MINILAND USA, where Sir Dance-A-Lot will be spinning kid-friendly hits and dropping brick-tastic beats.
- A laugh-filled show in which LEGO Kingdoms’ resident jester will attempt to train the newest jester on the stage across from Castle Burger.
- Opportunities to build unique LEGO creations and contribute to a giant LEGO mosaic in Pirates’ Cove.
All that excitement can work up anyone’s appetite, so be sure visit the park’s delicious new dining offerings:
- Pepper & Roni’s Pizza Stop, which offers grab-and-go personal pizzas
- Kingdom Cones, where guests will enjoy soft-serve ice cream served in tasty waffle cones with add-in “flavor bursts”
- An all-new menu of fresh, made-to-order sandwiches, salads and soups at Market Restaurant, which has plenty of indoor, air-conditioned seating
Every Saturday and Sunday in July, kids can party past their bedtime during LEGOLAND Knight Lights, when the park stays open until 9 p.m. On Tuesday, July 4, all the fun of our summertime event will be joined by a patriotic fireworks spectacular that will light up the sky above Lake Eloise.
Longer hours mean more time to play – and stay! Extend the fun with the awesome, on-site accommodations at LEGOLAND Florida Resort – LEGOLAND Hotel, which offers 152 themed rooms just steps from the theme park entrance, and the all-new LEGOLAND Beach Retreat, which features a village of colorful LEGO bungalows offering 166 themed rooms on a beautiful lakefront site.
For more information about LEGOLAND Florida Resort, including savings on advance purchase of admission tickets, on-site accommodations, special events, educational programs, services for guests with disabilities, VIP experiences, teacher passes, military discounts and much more, visit www.LEGOLAND.com/florida, or call (877) 350-5346.
- ‘Mulan’ to Skip Theaters for Disney Plus Premiere - August 4, 2020
- Universal Orlando: Halloween Horror Nights canceled for 2020 - July 24, 2020
- 2020 Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend Transition - July 22, 2020