In February Disney Cruise Line released their 2018 Summer/Early Fall itinerary which includes port stops in stops in the Mediterranean, Bahamas, Alaska, California and more. Today we are excited to share the news that they just released their 2018 Late Fall/Winter itinerary with stops in Bermuda, Canada, the Caribbean and Bahamas! Ships will be sailing from Texas, New York, Florida, and California giving cruisers more options than ever.
Guests should know that due to a recent update to Disney Cruise Line’s Castaway Club reservations for the rest of the 2018 itinerary will work differently than what we are all used to. Originally Platinum and Gold Castaway Cruisers could book on day before Silver Castaway Cruises and the general public. With the new system that went into effect earlier this month, Platinum members now book 3 days before the general public, Gold members now book 2 days before the general public, and Silver members now book 1 day before the general public. Booking for the newly released sailings will be as follows Platinum 5/15/17 at 8 am, Gold 5/16/17 at 8 am , Silver 5/17/17 at 8 am and 5/18 for the general public.
From DCL: Introducing Disney Cruise Line’s brand-new itineraries to Bermuda, a North Atlantic island famed for its coastal grandeur.
For the very first time, Guests can sail from New York to Bermuda and soak in its world-renowned pink sand beaches, gorgeous coral reefs and amazing landscape. Each 5-night sailing includes 2 full days in this heavenly global hotspot, while our special 6-night cruise vacation lets you luxuriate under the brilliant Bermuda sun for 3 full days.
Discover Canada with new 7-night itineraries departing from both New York and for the first time Quebec City, a must-see destination dotted with lavish castles, historic fortresses, winding cobblestone streets and European charm at every turn. Visit Saguenay and Baie-Comeau, 2 picturesque ports of call along the St. Lawrence River that will take your breath away.
Fall 2018 Disney Magic sailings from New York also include 7-night voyages to Walt Disney World Resort, Florida. Choose from one of 3 cruises, with stops in Port Canaveral, located near the Resort, and a day at Disney’s private Bahamian island, Castaway Cay. For an added dash of magic, each Guest will receive a one-day Walt Disney World Park Hopper ticket plus complimentary round-trip transportation between the ship and the theme parks.
Plus, we’re returning to the Bahamas, the Caribbean and Mexico to provide a plethora of options for your high-seas experience—there’s never been a better time to see the world.
- In September and October 2018, the Disney Wonder will sail from San Diego, California to Baja and the Mexican Riviera. In November and December 2018, the Disney Wonder returns to Galveston, Texas.
- In December 2018, the Disney Magic will return to Miami with voyages to the Western Caribbean and Bahamas, including stops at Key West and Castaway Cay.
- During late 2018, the Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream will continue to sail a variety of Caribbean and Bahamian cruises from Port Canaveral, Florida, with every sailing including a day at Castaway Cay.
- There will be two seven-night Disney Magic cruises between New York and Quebec City depart in September 2018. Both of these sailings include two full days in Quebec City as well as stops at other Canadian ports new to Disney Cruise Line Saguenay and Baie-Comeau.
Two seven-night Disney Magic cruises between New York and Quebec City depart in September 2018. Then in October 2018 Disney Cruise Line sails to Bermuda. Each of the five-night sailings includes two full days in Bermuda, while one special six-night sailing includes three days there.
Other Fall 2018 Disney Magic sailings from New York also include three seven-night voyages to Walt Disney World Resort, every guest will receive a one-day Walt Disney World Park Hopper ticket and round-trip transportation between the ship and the theme parks.
- Live-Action Peter Pan Casts Jim Gaffigan as Mr. Smee - January 21, 2021
- Mickey’s Valentine Tote ~ Cute Craft Idea! - January 21, 2021
- TMSM’s Adventures in Florida Living- Keep Moving Forward - January 20, 2021