A cute idea for Beauty and the Beast fans! Make your own rose jar! Here’s how!
What You’ll Need
- Red paper
- Glue gun and glue
- Green pipe cleaner
- Optional: clear string, books and glass jar
How To Make It
- Cut a circle out of the paper. Then cut a spiral from the circle, starting from the outside edge working your way in.
- Roll the spiral from the outside towards the inside, keeping it tight. Tape the end of the swirl to the side, and the base to the bottom of the bud.
- Bend the pipe cleaner and glue to the base of the rose using a glue gun.
- Optional: Tie clear string to rose, and tape to a glass jar and stack of books.
*Instructions and pics from Disney Family!
- “PIXAR POPCORN” BITE-SIZE STORIES FROM PIXAR ANIMATION STUDIOS DEBUT JANUARY 22 ON DISNEY+ - January 19, 2021
- Walt Disney World Suspends Option to Buy New Annual Passes - January 18, 2021
- Peyton Elizabeth Lee To Play Title Role In Female-Led ‘Doogie Howser’ Reboot On Disney+ - January 15, 2021