Today the new Geyser Point Bar & Grill opened at Wilderness Lodge. Geyser Point Bar & Grill sits on the edge of the water behind the main resort building and is “designed with cedar beams and natural stone to fit into the design that’s reminiscent of the Pacific Northwest.” Geyser Point will be open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Breakfast will have scrambled eggs with sausage and bacon, crab cakes Benedict and maple-cinnamon pancakes. Other options include seasonal fruit with lavender honey-yogurt, and steel-cut oatmeal.
Geyser Point’s new bar menu includes drinks from Pacific Northwest brewers, wineries and distilleries from Oregon and Washington. The quick-service walk-up window next to the bar will make many guests happy.
Per the Disney Parks Blog“Small plates pair beautifully with beverages, including crispy fried oysters with miso tartar sauce; edamame with chili salt; cheesy barbecue brisket with house-made chips; “Shrimp on a Wire” with miso-lime vinaigrette, togarashi (Japanese spice mixture), shishito peppers and chili-aioli; salmon rillettes with sourdough crisps, and handcrafted charcuterie.”
The quick-service lunch and dinner menu, available at the walk-up window includes:
- Bison burger with Tillamook Cheddar, sweet onion straws and marionberry barbecue sauce
- Classic bacon burger with Tillamook Cheddar
- House-smoked turkey sandwich with cranberry mayonnaise
- Lump crab cake sandwich with house-made Canadian bacon and spicy cabbage-carrot slaw
- Grilled salmon BLT with lemon-caper mayonnaise
- Salad with grilled Portobello, zucchini, roasted red peppers, tomato and multi-grain salad with goat cheese dressing
- Grilled chicken or salmon with arugula and romaine, apples, seasonal berries, hazelnuts and red wine vinaigrette
- Seasonal fruit plate with lavender honey yogurt
- For dessert there’s seasonal pie and a chocolate brownie mousse with caramel popcorn and toasted meringue
Kids’ all-day menu:
- Grilled chicken strips with dipping sauces, apple or veggie sticks
- Finger Food Sampler with sliced smoked turkey, Tillamook Cheddar, spiced apple jam, grape tomatoes and sourdough crisps.
- Annual Passholder Charge Glitch – What We Know - July 3, 2020
- Character Fun for the Kitchen! #disneysprings - July 2, 2020
- Internships & Programs for WDW and DL Canceled for Fall - July 2, 2020