Thanksgiving is next week already, so I decided to go looking for some festive Disney accents to share with our readers. Here’s a cute sign for the kids table at Thanksgiving dinner from our friends at Disney Family!
What You’ll Need
- Wooden dowel
- Transparent tape
How To Make It
- Print the template on card stock and cut out the pieces.
- Display your sign at the kids’ table.
- Option 1: Attach the sign to a wooden dowel. Stick the dowel into a flower arrangement or centerpiece.Option 2: Fold each backstand along the center dashed line and glue the two sides together — do not glue the tabs together. Butterfly the tabs outward and tape them to the back of the sign. You will need to use both backstands to keep the sign from falling over.
- Dine Like Jack & Sally with This ‘Nightmare Before Christmas’ Place Setting - October 20, 2020
- Oogie Boogie Halloween Cupcakes! - October 18, 2020
- Disney Craft Idea! Jack Skellington String Garland! - October 16, 2020