Meet World-Renowned Artist and Conservationist Guy Harvey
at SeaWorld Orlando on November 19 and 20
Meet world-renowned marine artist and conservationist Guy Harvey at SeaWorld Orlando during Guy Harvey Weekend taking place November 19 and 20.
Park guests will dive deeper than ever before as they explore sharks and their underwater world through inspiring conversations, exhibits of extraordinary artwork, meet-and-greets and signing opportunities. Hear uplifting stories and gain insight into Guy Harvey’s work during hosted chats taking place both event days at 11 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Browse SeaWorld’s collection of exclusive Guy Harvey artwork and merchandise plus stick around for meet-and-greets and signings inside the Guy Harvey Shop on both Saturday and Sunday at 10:00 a.m., 11:45 a.m. and 1:45 p.m.
In addition to the presentations and meet-and-greets, included with park admission, SeaWorld will offer several exclusive opportunities available throughout the weekend. Guests will have the opportunity to take part in a signature dinner of sustainable seafood specialties hosted by Guy in the immersive environment of Sharks Underwater Grill. Park-goers will also have the opportunity to purchase thrilling “up close” Shark Encounter private tours with Guy Harvey:
- EXCLUSIVE GUY HARVEY SHARKS UP CLOSE TOUR- Join world-renowned marine artist and conservationist Guy Harvey as he takes visitors on an unforgettable “up close” tour of the park’s Shark Encounter. Guests will get closer than ever to a wide variety of sharks in this extraordinary 700,000-gallon habitat and learn more about their world and the perils sharks face in the wild. The tour includes a family photo with Guy Harvey, as well as a signed mini-print of Guy Harvey artwork. Park admission is required, but not included. Pricing begins at $39 per person.
- DINNER WITH GUY HARVEY AT SHARKS UNDERWATER GRILL- Guests can savor the flavors during SeaWorld’s culinary celebration at Sharks Underwater Grill hosted by world-renowned marine artist and conservationist Guy Harvey. Diners will experience a signature menu of sustainable seafood specialties in a unique oceanic space complete with a window into the mysterious world of sharks. Guy Harvey will be on hand to share compelling stories of the ocean, his artwork, and the inspiring beauty of the natural world we share. This 3-course dining experience includes a family photo with Guy Harvey, a signed mini-print of Guy’s artwork and one specialty beverage. Park admission is required, but not included. Pricing begins at $99 per.
- PASS MEMBER EXCLUSIVE MEET & GREET WITH RUM TASTING- SeaWorld Pass Members are invited to join world-renowned marine artist and conservationist Guy Harvey for an evening of inspiration and conservation. Pass Members will learn about the beauty of sharks and the critical role they play in our ocean while they relax in SeaWorld’s atmospheric Waterfront. Pass Members will also have the opportunity to enjoy a specialty rum tasting experience and receive a family photo with Guy Harvey, one specialty beverage and a set of exclusive specialty glasses. Pricing begins at $29 per pass member.
The best way for guests to visit SeaWorld Orlando is with an Annual Pass or Fun Card and by purchasing a pass now, guests can get three months free. Also available now is the brand new Transferrable Pass allowing Pass Members to bring a different guest each time they visit SeaWorld Orlando or Aquatica Orlando. For details about Pass programs, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com.
To learn more about all of SeaWorld’s ticket offers and events, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com. Events and times are subject to change. Follow SeaWorld on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest special event information.
- Disney Eats Foodie Guide to Lovely Valentine’s Day Delights 2023 - February 2, 2023
- TREASURE AWAITS AS ALL-NEW PIRATE RIVER QUEST RIDE OPENS AT LEGOLAND® FLORIDA RESORT - January 14, 2023
- Enter to win “All Aboard Engine 25”by Manuel Hernandez - January 12, 2023