Our friends at Disney Family shared these adorable Halloween Treat bags recently. I started thinking of ways to use them and came up with ideas like bags of treats for special neighbor kids, Halloween themed party treat bags, BOO Bags for those of you that “Boo” your neighbors, wrapping for fall thank you gifts for teachers, and the list just kept growing. Why not make your own then share with us HOW you used them.
1. Print the template on cardstock or heavy matte inkjet paper.
2. Cut out the stencil you want to use with scissors or a craft knife.
3. Place and hold your stencil on the flat surface and lightly paint over the open stencil with black, non-toxic water-based paint.
4. Take care to not paint beyond the stencil edges and if need be protect the exposed areas of the bag by placing blank sheets of scrap paper over them.
- Sad News-Several Entertainment Acts, Performers Laid off at WDW - October 27, 2020
- ColourPop Cosmetics “The Child” Eye Shadow Palette Coming Soon! - October 27, 2020
- Actors from Disney’s Aladdin on Broadway reunite in All-New Musical The Nice List - October 27, 2020