Our friends at Disney Family shared these adorable Halloween Treat bags recently. I started thinking of ways to use them and came up with ideas like bags of treats for special neighbor kids, Halloween themed party treat bags, BOO Bags for those of you that “Boo” your neighbors, wrapping for fall thank you gifts for teachers, and the list just kept growing. Why not make your own then share with us HOW you used them.
1. Print the template on cardstock or heavy matte inkjet paper.
2. Cut out the stencil you want to use with scissors or a craft knife.
3. Place and hold your stencil on the flat surface and lightly paint over the open stencil with black, non-toxic water-based paint.
4. Take care to not paint beyond the stencil edges and if need be protect the exposed areas of the bag by placing blank sheets of scrap paper over them.
- ANIMATED ANTHOLOGY “KIZAZI MOTO: GENERATION FIRE” FROM LEADING AFRICAN CREATORS SET TO RELEASE ON DISNEY+ IN 2022 - June 17, 2021
- Pixar is planning to go back to ‘normal’ theatrical releases with 2022’s ‘Turning Red’ - June 17, 2021
- “THE BEATLES: GET BACK,” A DISNEY+ ORIGINAL DOCUMENTARY SERIES DIRECTED BY PETER JACKSON, TO DEBUT EXCLUSIVELY ON DISNEY+ FOR THE THANKSGIVING HOLIDAYS - June 17, 2021