The Mickey Through the Ages coin collection celebrates the much-loved, Disney character Mickey Mouse and his cartoon career through the decades. This coin features a classic image of Mickey Mouse leaving town to defeat the giant in Brave Little Tailor (1938). The artwork of Mickey Mouse is featured in full colour against an engraved background.
- Metal: 999 Fine Silver
- Finish: Proof / Coloured Weight: 1 Troy oz
- Nominal Diameter: 40mm
- Denomination: $2
- Country of Issue: Niue
- Year of Issue: 2016
- Mintage: 10,000
- Officially licensed Disney collectible coin.
- Second release in new Mickey Through the Ages coin collection.
- Classic, full-colour image of Mickey Mouse, as seen in Brave Little Tailor (1938) set against an engraved background.
- Presented in attractive, themed packaging.
- Great present for any Disney fan or coin collector.
- Limited worldwide mintage of 10,000 coins.
You can order the second coin in the series, Mickey Through The Years – Brave Little Tailor by clicking HERE. If you are a collector of Mickey Mouse or just a Disney collector in general, this coin is a great piece to add to any collection.
- “THE SIMPSONS” SEASON 32 STREAMS SEPTEMBER 29 ON DISNEY+ - September 10, 2021
- Do You Know? Is This Haunted Room Actually Stretching… - August 26, 2021
- Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer - August 23, 2021