School is starting, or for some it has started already! Here’s a cute keepsake idea to commemorate our kiddos first day of school courtesy of Disney Family!
- 1 Print the frame and backstand on regular paper or cardstock. Cut out the center window of the frame.
- 2 Tape a photo behind the frame.
- 3 Option 1 — Cut out and fold the backstand along the center dashed line and glue the two sides together — do not glue the tabs together. Butterfly the tabs outward and tape them to the back of the frame so the frame can stand up on its own.
Option 2 — Instead of the backstand, attach sticky back magnets to the back of the frame and place it on your refrigerator.
- New Celestial Minnie Ears Now at Walt Disney World - September 19, 2020
- You Can Order A Trio Of ‘Hocus Pocus’ Frapps From Starbucks This Fall Inspired By The Sanderson Sisters - September 18, 2020
- Hidden Mickey Halloween Cookies, Recipe! - September 18, 2020