School is starting, or for some it has started already! Here’s a cute keepsake idea to commemorate our kiddos first day of school courtesy of Disney Family!
- 1 Print the frame and backstand on regular paper or cardstock. Cut out the center window of the frame.
- 2 Tape a photo behind the frame.
- 3 Option 1 — Cut out and fold the backstand along the center dashed line and glue the two sides together — do not glue the tabs together. Butterfly the tabs outward and tape them to the back of the frame so the frame can stand up on its own.
Option 2 — Instead of the backstand, attach sticky back magnets to the back of the frame and place it on your refrigerator.
- CASETiFY pays tribute to Disney Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas collection! - December 1, 2022
- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Stars In An All-New Walt Disney Animation Studios Short to Celebrate Disney 100 Years of Wonder - December 1, 2022
- The Walt Disney Company Announces Toys For Tots Grant Delivering 75,000 Toys To Kids In Need - November 29, 2022