3 ounces Butter
8 ounces Shallots
8 ounces Roasted Garlic
3 ounces Flour
0.5 gallon Milk
2 pounds Black Diamond Cheddar
8 ounces Blue Cheese
2 pounds Quattro Formange (bag mix)
.25 ounce Salt
.0025 ounce White Pepper
5 pounds Penne Pasta (Cooked)
1 cup Gremulata
1 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- Heat Butter in a rondou, add shallots when hot.
- When shallots are clear, add garlic. When you can smell the garlic add the heavy cream, bring to a simmer.
- Add flour to make a roux.
- With an immersion blender, add the cheeses in order (Do Not Boil)
- Add salt to taste.
- Put pasta in a pan, cover with sauce, top with the 8 oz. of cheddar, top with the panko bread crumbs.
- Toast off in the oven.
- Tom Hiddleston ‘Accuses’ Paul Bettany of Stealing Loki’s Gimmick - January 16, 2021
- The Falcon and the Winter Soldier Is Coming To Disney+ on March 19, 2021 - January 15, 2021
- DISNEY’S COMEDY-ADVENTURE “FLORA & ULYSSES”PREMIERING FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 19 EXCLUSIVELY ON DISNEY+ - January 14, 2021