From Disney Inspired
Print out these fun Finding Dory props and practice your poses. To add an extra aquatic touch, create a seaweed backdrop using strips of green and blue tissue paper taped to the wall or draped over string. Are you ready for your underwater close-up?
Total Time: 30 Min
- A printer
- Clear tape
- BBQ skewers/lollipop sticks
- A camera
- Finding Dory Photobooth Prop Templates
- Print the Finding Dory props out
- Glue the paper to the card – this helps makes the props sturdy
- Cut around the props following the dotted line
- Tape the dull BBQ skewers/lollipop sticks to the middle of the props. Make sure you’ve allowed for enough stick for little hands to hold the props up
- Point your camera and have your kids strike their best underwater pose!
- ‘WandaVision’ Snack & View: A Flavorful Look Back Through the Decades at Disneyland Park - January 16, 2021
- #DisneyMagicMoments: A New Year Brings More Disney Magic to Three Central Florida Children’s Hospitals - January 15, 2021
- Universal Orlando Resort Serves Up Mardi Gras 2021: International Flavors Of Carnaval, Taking Place Daily From February 6 Through March 28 At Universal Studios Florida - January 14, 2021