From Disney Inspired
Print out these fun Finding Dory props and practice your poses. To add an extra aquatic touch, create a seaweed backdrop using strips of green and blue tissue paper taped to the wall or draped over string. Are you ready for your underwater close-up?
Total Time: 30 Min
- A printer
- Clear tape
- BBQ skewers/lollipop sticks
- A camera
- Finding Dory Photobooth Prop Templates
- Print the Finding Dory props out
- Glue the paper to the card – this helps makes the props sturdy
- Cut around the props following the dotted line
- Tape the dull BBQ skewers/lollipop sticks to the middle of the props. Make sure you’ve allowed for enough stick for little hands to hold the props up
- Point your camera and have your kids strike their best underwater pose!
- Disney to Bring Back Thousands of Workers in the Next Few Weeks – Per Union - June 4, 2020
- #DisneyMagicMoments: Cooking Up the Magic — First Time on Disney Parks Blog – Recipe for Totchos from Woody’s Lunch Box at Disney’s Hollywood Studios – YEEHAW! - June 4, 2020
- The Walt Disney Company Pledges $5 Million To Support Nonprofit Organizations - June 3, 2020