As of Wednesday May 18th Walt Disney World’s FP+ scheduling system changed. From the start of the program guests would select their FP+ options at 12AM EST at 60 or 30 days out depending on if they were resort guests or not. The new Disney FastPass+ selection window is now 7 a.m. ET. Only the start time for booking has changed, the booking time frame has not been changed and is still:
- 60 days for guests staying at select Walt Disney World Resort Hotels.
- 30 days for guests not staying at select Walt Disney World Resort Hotels, with a ticket purchased prior to arrival.
Disney states this change was made to allow guests “to make their selections at a more convenient time of day, instead of in the middle of the night.”
- Danny Glover is Santa in “The Naughty Nine” Coming to the Disney Channel - September 28, 2023
- Couple suing Walt Disney World claiming water slide caused ‘painful wedgie,’ injury - September 28, 2023
- Harry Potter Actor, Michael Gambon, Passes Away at 82 - September 28, 2023