As of Wednesday May 18th Walt Disney World’s FP+ scheduling system changed. From the start of the program guests would select their FP+ options at 12AM EST at 60 or 30 days out depending on if they were resort guests or not. The new Disney FastPass+ selection window is now 7 a.m. ET. Only the start time for booking has changed, the booking time frame has not been changed and is still:
- 60 days for guests staying at select Walt Disney World Resort Hotels.
- 30 days for guests not staying at select Walt Disney World Resort Hotels, with a ticket purchased prior to arrival.
Disney states this change was made to allow guests “to make their selections at a more convenient time of day, instead of in the middle of the night.”
- DIY – Make Your Own Madame Leota on a Budget! - October 24, 2021
- Oogie Boogie Halloween Cupcakes! - October 24, 2021
- A Look at All the Places Where ‘Hocus Pocus’ Was Filmed 28 Years Ago - October 23, 2021