By Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Editorial Content Manager, Disney Parks Blog
We have exciting news coming out of Epcot today. Two new “Frozen” experiences – the Frozen Ever After attraction and the adjacent Royal Sommerhus – will officially open their doors this June 21.
Located in the Norway pavilion at the park, Frozen Ever After offers guests an adventurous boat tour through the kingdom of Arendelle. Guests are first transported to the “Winter in Summer” Celebration where Queen Elsa embraces her magical powers to create a beautiful “winter-in-summer” day for the entire kingdom. Next, guests will pass Troll Valley on their way up the icy North Mountain to Queen Elsa’s Ice Palace before their return trip to the Bay of Arendelle.
Fastpass+ will be available for Frozen Ever After. Guests can begin booking FastPass+ for this experience on Saturday, May 21.
The nearby Royal Sommerhus, Anna and Elsa’s summer home, will open its doors to guests and the royal sisters themselves will be there for greeting opportunities.
The Norway Pavilion will open at 9 a.m., along with the Future World area of Epcot.
Don’t forget, guests can also spot Anna and Elsa over at Magic Kingdom Park in the “Festival of Fantasy Parade” and in the new “Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire” show coming to Cinderella Castle Forecourt Stage. Check the My Disney Experience app for the latest locations and times for any Disney character.
EPCOT FP+ Tiers as of 6/21/16 will be as follows:
Tier 1 (choose 1)
- Illuminations: Reflections of Earth
- Living with the Land
- Test Track
- Frozen Ever After
Tier 2 (choose 2)
- Meet Disney Pals at the Epcot Character Spot
- Mission: SPACE
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends
- Spaceship Earth
- Turtle Talk with Crush
- Disney & Pixar Short Film Festival
- Journey Into Imagination with Figment
- Zac Efron to Star in Three Men and a Baby Remake for Disney+ - August 11, 2020
- #DisneyMagicMoments: Cooking Up the Magic — The Perfect Recipe for National S’mores Day on August 10! - August 10, 2020
- #DisneyMagicMoments: With Just a Few Taps, Mobile Ordering Delivers Magic at Walt Disney World Resort - August 9, 2020