- 1 Print the template on regular paper or cardstock. Cut out each piece with scissors or a craft knife. Fold along the dashed lines of both sides of the slipper.
- 2 Line up both pieces of paper so that the blank sides are facing in, then glue or tape them together.
- 3 Overlap panel A and panel B, then glue or tape them together. Bring panel C up to meet the upper edge of the back of the slipper.
- 4 Slip flap D and flap E together to pull the front of the slipper up. This is where you will attach the butterfly with glue or tape.
*Idea and pic from Disney Family!
- New WDW Travel Specials & Info! - October 21, 2020
- Disneyland Releases New Statement, Governors Restrictions “Unworkable” - October 20, 2020
- Dine Like Jack & Sally with This ‘Nightmare Before Christmas’ Place Setting - October 20, 2020