Rumors have been swirling about a ticketed event before the Magic Kingdom opens (on select days), and now we have the details. Disney put out the offer for an early breakfast in Fantasyland and here’s the scoop~
Fantasyland Fun Before the Park Opens
Make your Magic Kingdom morning more magical than ever with this limited-entry, first-access experience in the park.
With the purchase of regular theme park admission and a ticket to Disney Early Morning Magic, Guests of all ages can be among the first to enter Magic Kingdom park and experience a trio of famous Fantasyland attractions: The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Peter Pan’s Flight!
Plus, in addition to rising with the sun for some early-morning fun, you can also get your fill of a fantastic breakfast at Pinocchio Village Haus—featuring such scrumptious breakfast fare as:
Chilled juices, coffee and teas
Seasonal fruit and berries
Freshly baked pastries
Cheese and cured meats
Scrambled eggs with assorted toppings
Pork and turkey sausages
Fried potatoes with caramelized onions
Waffles with butter and syrup
Disney Early Morning Magic is a separately ticketed event taking place on select Tuesdays and Saturdays from 7:45 AM to 10:00 AM. However, the number of available tickets is very limited—be sure to buy your tickets before it’s too late!
- Official check-in will take place near the far left turnstiles of the Main Entrance to Magic Kingdom park beginning at 7:30 AM.
- Guests who have purchased both regular theme park admission and a special event will receive an event sticker for identification upon check-in.
- Starting at 7:45 AM, event Guests will be admitted into the park and guided into Fantasyland.
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Peter Pan’s Flight are the only attractions that will be operational during this special event.
- From 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM, breakfast will be available at Pinocchio Village Haus.
- Around 9:00 AM, the theme park will open to Guests with regular Magic Kingdom admission tickets and event-only attraction access will end.
- Please note that regular theme park admission is required for this event, in addition to a Disney Early Morning Admission ticket.
Prices are $69 per adult, and $59 for children and the event will be held on select dates starting April 26, 2016. Thanks for your patience as we waited to find out exact details before releasing the info! Have a great day!
- New Disney Halloween Line from Harveys! - September 19, 2020
- New Celestial Minnie Ears Now at Walt Disney World - September 19, 2020
- You Can Order A Trio Of ‘Hocus Pocus’ Frapps From Starbucks This Fall Inspired By The Sanderson Sisters - September 18, 2020