Doesn’t this look wonderful? I sure think so! It’s a recipe from Disney Family that seems easy enough to do!
This gooey, oft-ordered wow of a dessert is a collaborative effort at Big Thunder Ranch Barbecue at Disneyland Park. Chef Craig Orrell created the recipe with Chef Toby Hollis and theDisneyland Resort Central Bakery team.
We think it’s the perfect taste of childhood for this time of year.
- 1 Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a 9×13 cake pan with cooking spray. Prepare brownie batter per package directions and pour into prepared cake pan. Bake 20 to 22 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out with moist crumbs clinging to it.
- 2 Turn oven to broil.
- 3 Place marshmallows over brownies. Leaving oven door ajar, place marshmallow-topped brownies under broiler 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown, watching very closely to avoid burning.
- 4 Drizzle hot fudge sauce over top of toasted marshmallows.
- 5 Take half of the graham crackers and break them into planks; crush other half of graham crackers into crumbs.
- 6 Sprinkle crushed graham crackers over top of toasted marshmallows, and place graham cracker planks randomly into toasted marshmallows. Serve immediately.
*Thanks to Disney Family for the recipe!