From Salah Chetbi, Dining and Beverage Standards and Consistency Manager, Disney Cruise Line and posted on the Disney Parks Blog.
The countdown to the New Year has begun! Today, I’m sharing two of our adult beverages created especially for New Year’s Eve celebrations, the Countdown and Fireworks cocktails. I hope you’ve enjoyed my posts this month about the new drinks we’re serving during our Very Merrytime Cruises. Cheers to 2016!
- 2 OZ Midori
- 1 OZ Absolut Citron
- 1/2 OZ Elderflower St.Germaine
- 1/2 OZ fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 OZ agave nectar
- Mix Midori, Absolut Citron, Elderflower St.Germaine, fresh lemon juice and agave nectar.
- Moisten the rim of a martini glass and dip it in sugar.
- Pour drink into martini glass.
- 4 OZ Prosecco
- 1/2 OZ pomegranate syrup
- 2 raspberries
- Mix Prosecco and pomegranate syrup.
- Pour into Champagne flute and top with raspberries.
- WandaVision Debuted and Has Commercials? - January 17, 2021
- Tom Hiddleston ‘Accuses’ Paul Bettany of Stealing Loki’s Gimmick - January 16, 2021
- The Falcon and the Winter Soldier Is Coming To Disney+ on March 19, 2021 - January 15, 2021