Now that Thanksgiving is over, it’s time to think about Christmas! Here’s a cute stocking idea courtesy of Disney Family! Enjoy!
What You’ll Need
Holiday Stocking Template
Disappearing ink pen
Fabric (solid, patterned, glittered or sequined)
Needle and thread or a sewing machine
How To Make It
- 1 With a disappearing ink pen, trace the holiday stocking template onto two layers of fabric or felt. Trace the cuff template onto a piece of fabric or felt, and cut out.
- 2 Pin the layers together, and sew around the perimeter, using a 1/2-inch seam allowance and leaving the top open.
- 3 Sew short sides of the cuff together. With the seams on the outside, slide cuff over the top of the stocking, and stitch together.
- 4 Add some extra flair with tulle, buttons or bows.
- 5 Create a loop with ribbon and sew on for hanging.
Latest posts by Michele (see all)