In April Disney Cruise Line announced that “Tangled: The Musical” would be coming to the Disney Magic this November as a part of it’s on ship entertainment. For those of you that have experienced a Disney Cruise Line musical, you know the level of quality to expect. For those of you that haven’t, imagine a Broadway Quality Musical, at sea… The cast, stories, music, sets and effects of a Disney Cruise Line musical are amazing.
Yesterday the Disney Park’s Blog released an article full of facts and figures about “Tangled: The Musical” that will premiere on the November 11th sailing of the Magic. We wanted to share those facts with you in a little more “organized” fashion!
In the show you will see:
- 1 15-foot-tall tower
- 1 Pub of the Snuggly Duckling variety
- 7 locations
- 9 musical thugs with a dream
- 15 scenes
- 17 physical lanterns floating over the aisles
- 20 glowing flowers hidden in a mural
- 40 scenic elements to help tell the story
- 47 amazing performers and technicians that bring the story to life
- 60 wigs
- 85 pairs of shoes
- 125 costumes
- 200 different types of fabric (one of which was custom created for the show)
- 200 feet of Princess hair
- Countless animated floating lanterns
- and of course 1 smoking smoulder!
Latest posts by Michele (see all)