I was scrolling through my Newsfeed this morning and these adorable pumpkin cupcakes passed by. How cute are these? These were posted on the Better Homes and Gardens website. They are so simple to make and can be so much fun to do with the kiddos. Enjoy!
Easy Pumpkin Cupcakes (Better Homes and Gardens)
With such a simple design, these pumpkin cupcakes can be made quickly for any Halloween event on your calendar. To decorate the Halloween cupcakes, follow these steps:
1. Frost Halloween cupcakes with orange frosting and dust with orange sprinkles.
2. Use a wooden skewer to draw pumpkin veins radiating from the center to the edge of the cupcakes.
3. Break large pretzel rods into small pieces an stick into the top of the pumpkin cupcakes for stems.
- Walt Disney World Resort Offers Festive Fall Fun for the Whole Family - August 17, 2022
- CASETiFY Announces New Collection Featuring Disney and Pixar’s Toy Story - August 15, 2022
- New Disney x Stuart Weitzman Collection Now Available - August 15, 2022