From Rose Monahan, Librarian, Walt Disney World Resort and posted on the Disney Parks Blog.
Is Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room one of your favorite historic Disney Parks attractions? How well do you know this attraction and its cast of characters? Test your knowledge below!
1. What are the names of the two talking toucans in Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room at Magic Kingdom Park?
a. Fred and Fritz
b. Clyde and Claude
c. Clyde and Fred
2. How many choreographed Audio-Animatronics performers are in Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room at Magic Kingdom Park?
a. over 225
b. over 275
c. over 300
3. Where in Magic Kingdom Park can you find Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room?
4. As the lights dim, what kind of birds spring to life and begin to sing a series of jubilant island songs in Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room at Magic Kingdom Park?
5. What was the original name of Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room when it opened at Magic Kingdom Park in 1971?
a. The Sunshine Room
b. The Tropical Serenade
c. The Tiki Sunshine Hut
1. b. Clyde and Claude
2. a. over 225
3. c. Adventureland
4. a. Macaws
5. b. The Tropical Serenade
- “THE SIMPSONS” SEASON 32 STREAMS SEPTEMBER 29 ON DISNEY+ - September 10, 2021
- Do You Know? Is This Haunted Room Actually Stretching… - August 26, 2021
- Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer - August 23, 2021