Starting today guests visiting Hollywood Studios between 11/1/15 and 1/23/16 can make reservations for breakfast at the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant. Breakfast will be held daily with reservations running from 8-10:15 am. Disney’s official dining site has announced breakfast is available for a limited time test. Sci-Fi breakfast will cost one-table service entitlement for those on Disney’s Dining plan or $23.99 per adult and $12.99 per child age 3 to 9 (tax and gratuity not included)for those paying cash.
Breakfast will feature an ” array featuring breakfast pastries and choice of appetizer, entrée and non-alcoholic beverages.” Though the complete menu has yet to be released, Disney Dining did note that some of the entree options will include:
- Puff Pastry filled with Scrambled Eggs, Crab, Asparagus and Gruyère Cheese with Roasted Tomatoes
- Grilled Beef Tenderloin on Baby Spinach, with Bacon and Cheddar Custard on a Roasted Tomato and Cheesy Horseradish potatoes
- Scrambled Eggs, Crispy Bacon, Sausage Links and Breakfast Potatoes
- Macadamia Crusted Brioche French Toast with Mascarpone and Fresh Berries
Reservations are now available through 407-WDW-DINE or online at Disneyworld.com/dine.
- Releasing TODAY! The Haunted Mansion Warmer & Wax from Scentsy! - October 18, 2021
- “What’s this?” It’s a Jack Skellington Chia Pet! - October 17, 2021
- A Spooktacular Hocus Pocus Gender Reveal Party! - October 16, 2021