Frozen Summer Fun is still going strong at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, at least for a few more weeks. I know a lot of you love the Frozen festivities, myself included, and would love to have some Frozen flair at home. Here is a cute craft idea from Disney Family for the Olaf lovers in your house!
- 1 Download and print the Olaf wall hanger printable on regular paper or cardstock. Print enough of the cutouts to make each shape double sided.
- 2 Cut out the snowballs, sun, flowers, beach ball and Olaf’s head, hands and button designs.
Optional: Apply a layer or white glue over the snowball cut-outs and sprinkle them with a little glitter for a sparkly, icy effect.
- 3 Arrange the cut-outs, printed side down, into eight columns of four to six shapes. Include some larger and some smaller designs in each row. Leave gaps between the shapes.
- 4 When you’re satisfied with the layout, cut six lengths of white string or yarn about 3 to 5 inches longer than the columns of designs.
- 5 Tape the end of the first piece of string to the center-back of the bottom shape of the first column. Lay the yarn over the rest of the shapes in that column, and then stick it in place with a small piece of tape on the back of each shape.
- 6 Tape the other six lengths of string to the other columns of cut-outs in the same manner as the first.
- 7 Glue corresponding snowball, sun, flower, beach ball and Olaf shapes to each cutout in your design, so that each shape is double sided. This will ensure that even when the cutouts move naturally when hung, a printed image will always be showing.
- 8 Secure the strands in place along the wall, at equal distances apart, using putty or adhesive poster strips, with the printed sides facing outward. Optional: Mount a piece of light blue fabric or poster board to the wall as a backdrop before you secure the hanging strands. This will give your display a frosty, frozen appearance to fit its snowman theme.
- Annual Passholder Preview at Universal Orlando Resort- Photos - June 3, 2020
- Dining Reservations Open at Select Locations at Disney Springs - June 3, 2020
- New Disney Loungefly Preorder from Entertainment Earth - June 2, 2020